Thank you for using ENSIME on Atom!
Most tickets can be resolved easily by following a simple process.
- If Atom was working, and you’re having a problem after updating, please remove your project
.ensime_cachefolder and restart Atom and ENSIME.
- fully compile your project
- nuke old versions of the ENSIME server, cached classpaths and possibly SNAPSHOT deps
rm -rf ~/.ivy2/cache/org.ensime
rm -rf ~/.ivy2/local/
rm -rf ~/.coursier/cache/v1/https/oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/
rm -rf ~/.atom/packages/Ensime/classpath*
rm -rf ~/.atom/packages/Ensime/*assembly.jar
- use the latest release of
apm install ensime
- check the tickets flagged as FAQ for Atom.
- check the tickets flagged as FAQ on the server.
- search for duplicates, especially the most recently updated tickets
If that solved your problem, great!
If not, please join the conversation on the
gitter.im room ensime-atom.
If you think you’ve found a bug you can file it at https://github.com/ensime/ensime-atom/issues/new (you’d don’t need to ask on the channel, just go right ahead and create a ticket). Please attach any logs if applicable (Open Chrome dev tools inside Atom “View -> Developer -> Toggle developer tools”)